Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde

Ok I'm going to be honest here, this was a dry and confusing story. I think I maybe made it through half of the book before I gave up. Most teens these days have only heard these names in popular fiction novels. For example, The City of Bones, The City of Glass, The City of Ashes, and The City of Fallen Angels. Honestly I was curious to know who they were talking about. Clearly they were not referencing any character in the book so who were the characters talking about? Who in the heck is Jekyll and Hyde? So I did my research and BOOM! I found this book. Granted it was interesting along the way and normally classic novels are not hard to read, but this one was just bizzare. I couldn't finish it because I already knew how it ended. I don't know it just didn't keep me interested enough to continue reading and complete the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment