Enthralled
Lost in Time by Melissa De La Cruz
The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank
Pages this week :558
Last week: 498
Total: 4,277
Sentences of the Week:
3. "'Begin from the beginning,' Allegra said. 'I only know my side.'" -Lost in Time
2."'Tell me what happened, my love,' she begged. 'Help me to come back to you.'" - Lost in Time
1."It scares me. But then I get this big feeling, simplebut exalted: He's like, me just with different details." - The Wonder Spot
I liked this line for one reason, most people these days who are in a relationship with someone do not realise that the person they are with have the same feelings as they do. Generally, I think most people get blinded by worry or blinded by the previous that they kind of forget that there is another person who may or may not feel exacly the same emotions as they do. I think they forget that any other person can have certain insecure feelings while being in a relationship. It is surprising when you see a character or even someone you know finally understand that the small details in any relationship whether it is with a friend, sibling, or significant other, really do matter and really do count. The small gestures or even little things really count and mean something special. In a way it is kind of bizzare how the simplest things are the ones that are remembered. I like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment