Friday, September 23, 2011

Sentences of the Month/ Currently

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Pages this week: 216
Last Week: 958
Total: 3,221

Sentences of the Month:
5. "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream."

4.."I am whatever I am."
3."Donny glared at me,'Never trust a sneetch, little girl.'"

2."The last cobwebs clearing from her eyes, she decided that if Lucas was gay then she was going to have to get a sex change operation. He would be so worth it."

1."' Impossible, yes.' He admitted, after a few seconds. 'But interesting. Like you. And eternity is a long time. So if you have to spend it with someone, I could see wanting to spend it with someone impossible...but interesting.'"

This sentence is still my favorite and sticks with me all the time. When I think about my friends and the people I know I am usually reffered to as the one who is impossible. I relate very much to this line in Abandon because like John I too can be completely impossible, but at the same time I can act adn say thing different from most people. I have a unique style and sense to the world I see much like John's character.

No comments:

Post a Comment