Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Currently (September 9th 2011)

The book I have read:
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Kisses from Hell by Kristin Cast, Richelle Mead, Alyson Noel, Kelley Armstrong, and Francesca Lia Block

Pages this week: 695
Last week: 337
Total Pages: 2,046

Sentences of the Week"
3. "When you've found someone good, you don't need to jump from person to person." -Kisses from Hell

2. "Her life, a puzzle. Pieces hidden. One found." -Kisses from Hell

1. "A house of mystery and history--filled with dark polished woods, antique rugs, large chandeliers, and bouquet after bouquet of those amazing red roses with long, thorny, stems--pretty much the opposite of what I'm used to." -Kisses from Hell

I really liked the description she gave of the house. I think we all have that desire to live in a different time period whether a decade ago or centuries ago and I felt this captured my tastes. I have had a facination with early periods in history like the 1500's to the 1900's. I am much like the character of this short story. I think in much imagination or even history you find the style intriguing. It almost like you feel a connection and I think that is what Danika is trying to describe. It gives you an artists feel toward this gothic castle. I love it. It is inticing.

No comments:

Post a Comment