Monday, September 19, 2011

Currently (September 16th 2011)

The Books I have read:
Kisses from Hell by Kristin Cast, Richelle Mead, Alyson Noel, Kelley Armstrong, and Francesca Lia Block
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney
Vesper by Jeff Sampson

Pages this Week: 958
Last week: 695
Total: 3,004

Sentences of the Week:
3. "'When you put it that way--not many.' She smiled. 'Especially not girls. Great and noble has usually been reserved for men.'" -Dark Mirror

2. "' And Gentlemen in England now abed / Shall think themselves accursed they were not here.'" -Dark Mirror

1. "All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream." -Kisses from Hell

I liked this line because it really made you think about what is real to you. I guess you could say it made me realize that not everything is what is seems to be. I feel as though it is talking about desire though. How sometimes what we see is our dream finally coming to life or better yet coming true. Nothing is eveer as we imagine and I feel that this kind of appeals to everyone's life not just my own. I feel like it is talking about Innocence and how the very essence of reality is dreaming. I like this quote because it opens up tunnel vision and with the characters involved in this story it fits the mood created from the passion of Dani and Bram. It really expresses that noth everything is as it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment